Restore – A Simple practice.
Simple does not necessarily mean easy. Yin yoga targets the body from navel to knees. It is precisely whatʼs needed in our society. Most Americans sit all day, either at a desk, in a car, or in a plane. Sitting in a chair is one of the worst positions for the human body. Athletes will benefit tremendously from a yin practice. The muscles supportive group: connective tissue, fascia, and joints get a chance to stretch to provide stability and flexibility. In this training you will learn:
- The difference between Yin and Yang
- The anatomy of Yin yoga
- The therapeutic benefits of postures and how to sequence a Restore class
- The practice of non-striving and how it influences our lives and our teaching.
- The organs & Meridians of Yin
- Simple mantras and breathing techniques to guide students to calm and relax.
- Proper Atmosphere & Ambience
*Pre-requisites for teaching at Power Life Yoga: 200-Hour Power Yoga certification, Restore Immersion, application and audition. Limited spots available.